Current Job Roles
Want to work with the awesome team at Punch Equipment®?
Please view our available job roles below!
#1 – Full Time – Bookkeeper – Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Australia.
About the role
Expert reporting knowledge of Xero Accounting Platform for the following functions (but not limited to):
- Bank Reconciliations
- Foreign Currency Transactions
- Inter-company transactions, reconciliations & balances
- Management of Debtors & Accounts Payable
- Purchase Orders
- Accounts Phone Calls
- Preparation of BAS & other statutory obligations
- Provide information & reporting to external Accountants
- Provide weekly & monthly reporting including but not limited to Balance Sheet, Sales Data, Profit & Loss, Commissions
- Financial budgeting and planning
- Responsibility for data integrity
- Overseeing Data Entry position
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (30min Lunch) MONDAY – FRIDAY
Renumeration: Will reflect qualifications and relevant experience
Commencement Date: ASAP
Skills and experience
Suitable applicant would be career orientated and have a young at heart, easy-going personality with energy and the skills to assist in growing the business through improved systems and effective costs control and reporting.
An interest in the Fitness/ Combat Sports Industries would be an advantage as the Company runs 500 Product Skews in these fields.
To be successful in the role you will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Essential requirements are:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Bookkeeping
- Proven, formal Bookkeeping or Accounting Qualifications
- Expert at Xero Accounting Platform
- E-Commerce interaction with Xero
- Reliable, proven employment history with excellent references from reputable companies
- Australian Citizenship with fluent English and communication skills
- Current Drivers Licence
- Gold Coast resident
Experience & Skills that would be an advantage:
- Experience in working with a small dynamic business, rather than a corporate environment
- Proven track record of being a self-starter with organisational skills to meet KPIs and reporting deadlines