Current Job Roles
Want to work with Punch Equipment®? View our current job roles below.
#1 – Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist
This role will see the ideal candidate working closely with the Gold Coast Punch Team and Management to define and lead a digital marketing strategy and manage our eCommerce websites.
- Implement the digital marketing strategy to drive improved sale conversions by working with and influencing the site functionality, website content, user experience, product range.
- Lead digital campaigns and sales promotions to drive traffic through owned and paid channels, including but not limited to, SEO, PPC, Social Media and Affiliate Channels.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to ensure quality execution of web development and design, paid SEM strategies and SEO, analysing specific campaigns and strategies targeting Social Media.
- Source, liaise and build a team of external key sports-specific social media influencers
- Be responsible for all product listings and website content, ensuring quality control and regular product updates of promotions, including product descriptions, keywords, images and videos for product listings.
- Management of all Social Media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogs and Newsletters, utilising internal reports, Google Analytics and customer feedback to drive brand awareness and online reputation management.
- Develop and implement automated digital marketing strategy’s to achieve sales growth and reach KPI’s.
- Be capable of bringing an entirely new marketing drive and skill set to the business and pitch aggressive expansionary marketing campaigns.
- You will need to be capable of “ owning “ this portfolio within the brand and meet mutually set KPI performance targets.
- Proven career track record of building brands. You will be required to demonstrate this at the interview.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of fitness and fight equipment industry.
- Unbroken employment history with a minimum of 2 years in your previous position/s.
- Australian citizen and resident of the Gold Coast required.
- Experience with a National International online brand and sales growth through proven SEO/SEM, Google Adwords/Shopping and Social Media.
- We expect you to be degree qualified OR demonstrate how you have been successful through hands-on experience with previous proven business success.
- A broad digital background with experience of Web Design and build, online retail optimisation and WordPress experience preferred. Ideally 6+ years of digital experience within an e-Commerce retail environment.
- Strong ability to write engaging copy (with excellent verbal and written communication skills), complimented by design expertise using Photoshop and Illustrator (or similar).
- Demonstrate leadership in this role with a powerful skill set to be matched to a powerful national brand.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and friendly attitude to be an engine of ideas and strategies to overcome daily roadblocks to success.
- The successful applicant will have a strong desire to be part of a major upscale of a 30-year Australian brand.
- A remuneration package will reflect the Kpi requirements in this leadership role.