- Do not use gear wet – this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to remove odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, Sweat/Rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set-especially in commercial use as over using a small insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- Do not do push ups in boxing gloves unless they have “push up zone” printed on them.
- If the product is marked “washable” Hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry, avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- Do not over inflate-especially in hot conditions-inflate until ball feels firm(not hard) and your thumbs can push into material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in air temperature will require regular “topping up” of inflated bladders.
- Lick needle before inserting into bladders. Ensure you do not puncture bladders with needle.
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball springers are not set too tight (should have min 30cm movement in any direction) as any less will damage the ball.
- Ball straps and springers are perishable high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty.
- Set height of floor to ceiling ball at approx chest height for best results.
- The fitting of non PUNCH EQUIPMENT accessories will void your warranty.
- Note-all bags /speed balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation/adjustment & maintenance.
- Never strike speed balls/pads or bags with bare knuckles.
- Its recommended you have your equipment installed by a qualified tradesman to check what you are fixing into is suitable for the considerable forces that are generated with use.
- If you change the fittings or filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty.
- Only use surgical spear gun rubber to fix the bag to the floor with the tie down feature.
- Avoid D ring wear on strap boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Bags hung with twisted straps and chain is negligent assembly and may void warranty.
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture bags. Puncture damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid dragging bags or pulling back on straps. This form of damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging bags near(within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week.
- Spray lubricate “D” rings and chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week.
WARNING: Inspect weekly for wear in strap rings, swivels, chains. Failure to do so can result in bag failing suddenly
GEL PADDING WARNING: Gel will melt if left in direct sunlight, within heated cars or tumble dried. This abuse is not warrantable.
When using Boxing Boots, ensure you only use them indoors on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used outdoors or for other activities.