Product Care Tips
- Do not use gear wet – this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have “push up zone” printed on them.
- If the product is marked “washable”, hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
FLOOR TO CEILING BALLS/SPEED BALLS
- Do not over inflate bladders, especially in hot conditions.
- Inflate until ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to push into the material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will require regular “topping up” of the air in inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate needle before inserting into bladders while ensuring not to puncture bladders with the needle.
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 30cm of movement in any direction, any less will damage the ball/straps.
- Ball straps are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your ball will void your warranty.
- All speed-balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation & maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor to ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
- Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to check the suitability of your installation as brackets or bag attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use.
- Please review this installation video to increase the durability of your bag chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of replaceable eye-bolts, chains, swivels & hooks is not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy, surgical spear gun rubber to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring & figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not warrantable.
- Avoid dragging bags or straps, this form of damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate “D” rings, chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear in strap rings, swivels & chains. Failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- When using Boxing Boots, ensure you only use them indoors on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used outdoors or for other activities.