#testedonhumans since 1989
Armadillo™ Safety Boxing Gloves V30SKU: PBG6
- The premium safety boxing glove in the Punch Equipment® arsenal!
- Version 30 - Technologically advanced hand fit with over 30 years of experience behind its hand fit design
- Engineered for superior protection for your sparring & injury prevention
- Built with the exclusive 6cm Armadillo™ injected padding over the knuckles
- Designed with an intricate, turned in, injected Mexican thumb support padding to lower the risk of injury
- Built with a heavy-duty, full wrap, 3inch hook and loop wrist support
- Full genuine Cowhide leather casing with pillow palms allowing for a perfectly filled fist.
or 4 fortnightly payments with
Why choose the Armadillo™ Boxing Gloves?
The Armadillo™ Boxing Gloves purpose-built for person to person full contact sparring.
As soon as your hand goes inside this glove – a message is sent to your brain saying ‘protected'
These highly protective sparring gloves go hand-in-hand with the PUNCHFIT approved, 'Armadillo' Safety Bag Gloves.
Partnering these gloves will greatly increase the longevity of both gloves as they can be used specifically for their engineered design.
This glove has a massive amount of custom dye injected Armadillo™ padding throughout to protect the user and their training partners!
If you are prone to injury, currently injured or experiencing hand or wrist injuries during training, we recommend switching to the Armadillo™ Boxing Gloves.
This gloves white circular ended tip design also assists training partners to spot punches being thrown their way.
The 16oz is a preferred weight for sparring when over approx. 73Kg, however, the 12oz is the perfect sparring glove for under 73kg fighters.
If you're looking for the ultimate knuckle /thumb protection in a boxing glove, or on the mend from a minor hand injury, choose the Armadillo™.
AAA Punch® Equipment
Professional commercial grade authentic pre test models for heavy duty gymnasium/ commercial applications. 2 year warranty against manufacturers defects, excludes normal wear and tear.
Armadillo Injected Padding
This yellow safety symbol indicates Armadillo inject mould machine padding, (A.I.M.) inside for your maximum safety and protection. Armadillo Injected Padding is an exclusive original from Punch® Equipment featuring hi-memory density controlled technology to provide an authentic even, "Impact Control System" (I.C.S.)
Gloves are designed with attached thumbs for extra safety.
Can be used for sparring opponents.
Hook and Loop Wrist
These gloves are designed with a full hook and loop closure for your protection.
Boxing Bag Training
This product is ideal for Boxing Bag training.
Tested on Humans®
Pre-test slogan of Punch Equipment®, since 1989. Registered trade mark slogan used under licence.
True to Weight
Product is made to be at least the stated weight & true. International length of glove.
Boxing Gloves Size Chart
This sizing chart is an approximate guide only, individual needs may vary
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout page upon entering in your full shipping details.
Shipping costs are calculated on weight, dimensions or cubic depending on the size of the order.
Australia Post (Smaller Orders)
Express Post (Smaller Orders – Satchels)
Startrack Express (Satchels & Large Orders – Boxing Bags & Cartons)
Express Shipping is currently available for orders that can be placed within a maximum allowance of a 5kg Express Satchel.
Although Express Shipping typically arrives the next business day, please note there are some remote locations across Australia that cannot deliver overnight.
Orders which select Express Shipping will be dispatched the same business day if selected prior to 10am, Mon – Fri. (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Excludes Public Holidays & Christmas shutdown.)
If your order is made after 10 am, your order will be dispatched the very next business day.
Punch Equipment will dispatch all orders within 3 business days from purchase. (Excluding Public Holidays).
Upon the dispatch of your order, you will receive an invoice with Tracking Information via the email address attached to your order. (Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam Mail!)
Delivery times will be between approx. 9am – 5pm Weekdays.
Punch Equipment cannot control the times or dates of delivery.
The responsibility of delivery service is upon the couriers.
Please check below for an estimation of delivery times for each order type:
- Smaller Orders: 1 – 4 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller Express Orders: 1 – 2 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller International Orders: 3 – 9 business days after dispatch.
- Larger Orders*: 1 – 7 business days around Australia after dispatch.
Authority To Leave:
Punch Equipment utilises an “Authority To Leave” on all larger sized Startrack Orders, please ensure to leave a suitable drop off point on your “ORDER NOTES” as orders will not be subject to re-delivery.
Delivery Delay, Issues or Complaints:
Punch Equipment strives to ensure every order is dispatched in a suitable manner from our warehouse, Punch Equipment, however, cannot control the service of our Delivery Couriers.
If you experience any delays, issues or have any complaints with your delivery experience, please contact the customer services numbers below:
Australia Post: 13 POST (13 76 78) – www.auspost.com.au
Please feel free to also email us in regards to your delivery experience.
Punch Equipment is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
For any further details or questions on any of the above, please contact us.
Product Care Tips
- Do not use gear wet - this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have "push up zone" printed on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- Do not over inflate bladders, especially in hot conditions.
- Inflate until ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to push into the material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will require regular "topping up" of the air in inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate needle before inserting into bladders while ensuring not to puncture bladders with the needle.
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 30cm of movement in any direction, any less will damage the ball/straps.
- Ball straps are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your ball will void your warranty.
- All speed-balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation & maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor to ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
- Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to check the suitability of your installation as brackets or bag attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use.
- Please review this installation video to increase the durability of your bag chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of replaceable eye-bolts, chains, swivels & hooks is not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy, surgical spear gun rubber to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring & figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not warrantable.
- Avoid dragging bags or straps, this form of damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear in strap rings, swivels & chains. Failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- When using Boxing Boots, ensure you only use them indoors on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used outdoors or for other activities.
- Black / White
- Blue / White
- Red / White
AU$39.99 (RRP)5 Reviews
- Black / Red
- Black / Blue
AU$119.99 (RRP)4 Reviews
- Green Fluro
- Skull White
AU$9.99 (RRP)11 Reviews