Eye IronSKU: PEYZ
- A coaches/cornerman's must-have tool!
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Quality steel
Why choose the Eye Iron?
A tool that no corner-man should be without!
The Eye Iron is used by cornermen/coaches to assist their fighters during combat sport competition.
An Eye Iron is crafted to cool & minimise inflammation against facial injuries including swelling, cuts & bruising in sparring & competitive combat sports.
Simply place any eye iron within a bucket of ice and you’re all set!
Made from strong, quality steel, the Eye Iron from Punch Equipment will not let you down!
Punch Equipment Shipping Policy
Punch Equipment proudly provides the following courier services for online orders.
If you have any questions regarding the following information, please contact our awesome support team via the chat below!
Express Shipping is currently available for Australian orders that can be placed within a maximum allowance of a 5kg Aus Post Express Satchel.
Aus Post Express Shipping typically arrives the next business day, please note there are some remote locations across Australia that couriers cannot deliver to overnight.
Orders which select “express shipping” are dispatched the same business day if selected prior to 11am, Mon – Fri. (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Excludes QLD & National Public Holidays.)
If your order is made after 11 am, your order will be dispatched the very next business day.
Australia Post standard shipping is utilized for all small orders, Australia-wide.
This service is FREE to retail orders over the value of $99.99. (Excludes red truck items such as boxing bags,etc.)
For estimated delivery times, click here: Aus Post Delivery Calculator.
Generally, Punch Equipment states that standard shipping takes approx. 1 – 5 business days, Australia-wide.
All Australian, large/bulk orders are dispatched via Direct Express or Startrack Road Express.
The above service does not accept PO Boxes as delivery addresses.
One of our friendly team will contact you if a change of shipping address is required.
For exact shipping times, click below
Generally, Punch Equipment states that road express services take approx. 1 – 7 business days, Australia-wide.
Authority To Leave:
Punch Equipment places an “Authority To Leave” on all road express orders.
This means all road express orders will be dropped at the delivery address if deemed safe to do so by the courier.
Please ensure to leave a suitable drop-off point in the “ORDER NOTES” section of your order as the customer is responsible for any re-delivery charges.
Click & collect orders are able to be collected 4 hours after the orders is processed.
Please note customers must select ‘Click & Collect’ as the shipping method, if this option is not visible, this service to too far from your location.
29 Central Drive, Burleigh Heads, 4220, QLD
Click & Collect Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8am – 4.30pm | Saturday: 8am – 12pm
All international orders are shipped via Australia Post Express International.
Australia Post advises approx. 5-10 business days in delivery to most countries around the world.
Australia Post typically forwards your order to local contractors upon entry into the destination country.
As there are many unknown variables encountered with international freight contractors, Punch Equipment is not responsible for international orders deemed lost in transit.
Please note that the customer is responsible for lost international orders.
Punch Equipment does not offer insurance on international orders.
International orders may be subject to local taxes, duties, or charges, please note that these charges are the sole responsibility of the receiver.
Punch Equipment recommends researching your countries local import taxes for further information.
Upon the dispatch of your order,
You will receive an email with a copy of the order’s invoice & tracking information via the email address attached to your order.
(Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam Mail!)
Delivery times will be between approx. 9am – 5pm Weekdays, Punch Equipment cannot control these times or dates of delivery.
The responsibility of the delivery service is upon the couriers.
Delivery Delay, Issues or Feedback:
Punch Equipment strives to ensure every order is dispatched in a suitable manner from our warehouse, Punch Equipment, however, cannot control the service of our Delivery Couriers
If you experience any delays, issues or have any complaints with your delivery experience, please contact the customer services numbers below:
Please feel free to also email us in regards to your delivery experience.
Punch Equipment is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
For any further details or questions on any of the above, please contact us.
Product Care Tips
- Do not use training gear wet - this is abuse and will dramatically increase the effects of wear and tear.
- After training, always dry your training gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Where required use a small amount of baby powder on the inside of your gloves to assist with removing excess moisture/sweat and preventing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or boxing wraps to prevent excess sweat and moisture from deteriorating your products, wear and tear caused by sweat/rot are not covered under warranty.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a fight gym or commercial training environment as overusing an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- If you train more than 3-4 times a week, we recommend utilising a second set of equipment to ensure you always have dry equipment.
- Do not complete push-ups in your boxing gloves unless they specifically state "push up zone" on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash the product separately with cold water, do not tumble dry and avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- All speed-balls/floor-to-ceiling balls require weekly inflation and maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor-to-ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
- Do not overinflate bladders, especially in hot and humid conditions.
- Inflate the bladder until the ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to gently push into the casing material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will affect require the user to give regular "topping up" of the air into inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate your pump needle before inserting it into bladders, monitor the needle during inflation to avoid accidental bladder punctures.
- Ensure floor-to-ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 25cm of movement in any direction, any less will cause added stress and damage the ball/straps.
- Straps and bladders are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from manufacturing faults warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your speed ball/floor to ceiling ball will void your warranty.
- As wall brackets and ceiling hook attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use, Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to ensure proper installation is followed.
- Review this installation video to increase the durability of your boxing bag bracket and chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your manufacturing faults warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of chains, swivels, replaceable eye-bolts and hooks are effects from wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy rubber-type materials to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie-down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring and figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Boxing bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating punching bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not covered under warranty.
- Avoid dragging your boxing bags, this form of damage/wear and tear is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging boxing bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe your boxing bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains, and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear and tear in strap rings, swivels and chains; failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- Only use boxing boots on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used for other casual wear or other activities.
- Black / Blue
- Black / Red