Pocket Rocket Boxing Focus PadsSKU: PFP284BOSO
- Designed for quick and accurate boxing combinations
- Lightweight focus pad for easy maneuverability
- Small, scalloped precision target for improving punching accuracy!
- Full Hook and Loop wrist straps for pad security
- Full leather casing for durability and incredible feedback
- Engineered for professional boxing coaches and precision based pad work
- AAA Grade: 2 years, extended manufacturing faults warranty included
Why choose the Pocket Rocket Focus Pads?
The Pocket Rocket Focus Pads are an ideal pair of focus pads for boxing coaches in need of a weightless boxing pad for quick, speed and accuracy based combination work.
This focus pad is intentionally scalloped to assist catching with the smaller sized, precision target face, giving the boxer and pad holder crisp feedback from accurate shots.
It's smaller shaping lets both users know if a punch is thrown and caught in the perfect spot.
With a smaller target face, boxing skills such as punching accuracy, hand-eye co-ordination, punching speed, foot and body movement will drastically improve.
Crisp precision pad work!
Made with durable leather & hook & loop wrist wraps,
They not only feel great on the coaches hands but also stay comfortably, locked in place throughout intensive rounds on pads!
The Pocket Rocket Focus Pads are almost weightless ensuring fatigue for the pad holder is kept to a minimum.
If you are serious about your boxing training or you're looking to sharpen the accuracy skills of your pro boxer and are in need of a great pair of precision sized boxing focus pads, the Pocket Rockets are tailor made for you.
AAA Punch® Equipment
Professional commercial grade authentic pre test models for heavy duty gymnasium/ commercial applications. 2 year warranty against manufacturers defects, excludes normal wear and tear.
Easily slip on and off during training sessions.
Precision focus pad
Catch punches from your clients.
Tested on Humans®
Pre-test slogan of Punch Equipment®, since 1989. Registered trade mark slogan used under licence.
AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING POLICIES
Since Covid-19, please note we have experienced delays in dispatching and shipping. Please allow extra 3-5 business days for your order to be dispatched and up to 14 business days for your order to arrive. If you do have any questions or concerns around your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Punch Shipping Policy
- Punch Equipment offer’s free ‘standard’ shipping Australia-Wide for all orders over $99.99. Additional shipping charges will apply for heavy and/or Bulky Items, see below the list of weight ranges and charges.
- All orders less than $100 will be charged $9.95 Australia Wide (excluding heavy or bulky items)
- Express Shipping in Australia is $15.95 excluding heavy or bulky items. We cannot ship bulky items express.
- We do not ship heavy and/or bulky items to PO Box or Parcel Locker Addresses.
EFFECTIVE AS OF 01.09.2022
- FIS (free into store) major cities metro Australia – order’s over $500 + GST (excluding bulky goods over 29.5KG)
- Freight Companies will NOT collect an item over 30kgs if not on a pallet
- Freight Companies will not allow overhang on a pallet
- Freight Companies will not deliver to B2C retail customers
- Freight Companies will deliver pallets to B2B that do not over hang the perimeter of the pallet (so bags will have to be stood up)
B to B customers will need to purchase 9 x bags at a time palatalized standing upright on the pallet
Shipping Cost will be $400+GST to major east coast city metro areas (Excluding Tasmania, Western Australia and Northern Territory)
**costing includes freight / pallet and labour)
- Free delivery over $99 excluding bulky items >30kg (not shippable – click and collect only )
- Please note, all charges quoted to you have included Australian goods and services tax (GST). You may be required to pay further shipping charges if you have requested a change in delivery date or a change of address has been requested by you.
- Please note, we do not ship bulky items internationally.
Punch Equipment® sends parcels via the Australia Post E-Parcel service. Therefore please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. All orders placed before 11am Monday-Friday will be dispatched on the same day for in-stock items only.
ALL orders placed Friday after 11am, Saturday, and Sunday and/or on a Public Holiday, will be processed within 24 hours of the next business day.
A tracking number will be provided to you via email. It is in the buyer’s responsibility to track this parcel, not the sender.
A signature may or may not be required upon delivery, so please select an address where someone is available during business hours to receive your purchase.
If there is nobody home to sign for your parcel, a notification card will be left onsite advising that the parcel is awaiting collection at your neighbouring Post Office.
Punch Equipment® sends all express parcels via Australia Post Express Post service. Please allow 3-5 days to receive your order. All express orders placed before 11am Monday-Friday will be dispatched on the same day for in-stock items only.
If an express order is placed after 11am Monday-Friday may be dispatched on the following business day. Please note, regional areas will take longer to receive their goods. This service is not recommended for remote locations. Bulky Items cannot be express shipped.
- Goods are dispatched from our Gold Coast warehouse
- Click & Collect is available for Local buyers (Please refer to our click and collect policy below)
- Delivery timeframes are based on the information provided by Australia Post
- Express Shipping is only available on Australian Domestic Orders.
- Punch Equipment® will not be held liable or responsible for any delay of failure on the part of Australia Post or StarTrack.
- During peak times, please be aware that dispatching of orders may take an additional 24-48 hours. Whilst we endeavour to achieve our estimated delivery times, busier periods may not guarantee estimated delivery times.
Peak periods where delivery timeline CANNOT be guaranteed:
- Black Friday Sales
- EOFY SALES
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Boxing Day
- AfterPay Day Sales
- Cyber Monday Sales
Click & Collect Policy
For all orders placed online before 2:30pm will be made available for same day collection at the Punch Equipment® Burleigh Heads Distribution Warehouse
A collection email will be forwarded to the buyer’s email account when order is available for collection.
The typical window for collection is 2-Hours after order has been purchased.
We recommend that if you have not received a collection email after 2-hours to call our support team on 07 5522 1333 to ensure your order is ready for collection before making your way to the distribution centre.
New Zealand Shipping Policies
- All orders shipped to New Zealand under $99 will be charged the rate of $19.50NZD
- Products marked as bulky/heavy items are unable to be delivered to New Zealand, please contact our New Zealand Representative:
- Australia Post is used for New Zealand deliveries; expect delivery within 2 to 7 business days, provided that orders are placed by 11:00 A.M. Monday – Friday, for in-stock items only.
- Allow additional days for locations outside of metropolitan areas.
For shipping to New Zealand, Punch Equipment® uses registered Australian Post, where Punch Equipment® can track any purchases easily and in a timely manner. Orders placed on a weekend day, will be processed within 24 hours of the next business day.
A signature may be required upon delivery, therefore please select an address where someone is available during business hours to receive your purchase.
For our New Zealand customers, all prices on www.punchequipment.com are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD), and will be charged in Australian Dollars. Prices exclude Australian Goods & Service Tax and do not include relevant overseas customs, duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed and this is your responsibility. Please check with your local customs office for further information. For New Zealand pricing, please visit www.punchequipment.co.nz. Please note, all items not classified as Heavy/Bulky can be purchased from the www.punchequipment.com website, if the New Zealand website does not currently stock the item you are looking for.
Any delivery date or time specified by Punch Equipment® is a best estimate only and Punch Equipment® will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
Ownership & Risk
Ownership of and risk of damage of goods will pass to you upon delivery to you at your specified delivery address.
Our Customer Service Team is available to assist you. Please make contact with Punch Equipment® for enquiries relating to our product on 07 5522 1333 Support@punchequipment.com
Wholesale & Reseller Shipping Policy
- Punch Equipment offer’s free ‘standard’ shipping Australia-Wide for all orders over $500 inc GST Additional shipping charges will apply for heavy and/or Bulky Items see below the list of weight ranges and charges.
- All orders less than $500 will be charged $9.95 Australia Wide (excluding heavy or bulky items)
- We do not ship heavy and/or bulky items to PO Box or Parcel Locker Addresses.
Punch Equipment® sends parcels via the Australia Post E-Parcel service. Therefore please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. ALL orders placed Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday and/or on a Public Holiday, will be processed within 24 hours of the next business day.
Bulky and/or Heavy Item Delivery:
Where Bulky and/or Heavy items are included in a purchase order, extra shipping fees will apply. Punch Equipment® ships with Direct Freight on heavy/bulky items. Please see estimated timelines below to find out how long your order might take to be received.
Please see below the pricing for clarification on shipping costs when purchasing heavy/bulky items.
Shipping is calculated by weight x quantity of products.
ALL 4 / 5 / 6 FT AAA, FILLED TEAR DROP BAGS & 5FT URBAN BAGS ARE EXCLUDED FROM DELIVERY TO RETAIL & WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS, RESELLER CUSTOMERS WISHING TO PURCHASE ARE TO PURCHASE BY THE PALLET.
Punch Equipment Item’s & Weights
|Punch Equipment® Item||Weight (Kgs)|
|Bronx® Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft||18|
|Bronx® Home Gym Boxing Bag 4ft||23|
|Urban® Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft V30||20|
|AAA Boxing Speed Ball Platform||10|
|Urban Boxing Bag Wall Bracket||10|
|Cobra Reflex Free Standing Boxing Bag||10|
|AAA Boxing Bag Wall Bracket – Aus Made||10|
|Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 4ft||30|
|URBAN ULTIMATE GARAGE GYM FILLED BOXING BAG 5ft||30|
|Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 5ft||40|
|Trophy Getters® Boxing Bag 4ft||30|
|Urban Boxing Bag Stand||25|
|Trophy Getters® Boxing Bag 5ft||40|
|Special™ Softy Boxing Bag 5ft||35|
|King Cobra™ Free Standing Boxing Bag||10|
|Talon Punch Boxing Wall Bag||11|
|Trophy Getters® Boxing Bag 6ft||50|
|Black Diamond™ 4FT Tear Drop Boxing Bag||55|
|Aus Made Adjustable AAA Speed Ball Platform||12|
|Cobra Haymaker™ Free Standing Boxing Bag||11|
|Urban Free Standing Rebound Boxing Bag||17|
|AAA Free Standing Boxing Bag||28|
Product Care Tips
- Do not use training gear wet - this is abuse and will dramatically increase the effects of wear and tear.
- After training, always dry your training gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Where required use a small amount of baby powder on the inside of your gloves to assist with removing excess moisture/sweat and preventing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or boxing wraps to prevent excess sweat and moisture from deteriorating your products, wear and tear caused by sweat/rot are not covered under warranty.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a fight gym or commercial training environment as overusing an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- If you train more than 3-4 times a week, we recommend utilising a second set of equipment to ensure you always have dry equipment.
- Do not complete push-ups in your boxing gloves unless they specifically state "push up zone" on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash the product separately with cold water, do not tumble dry and avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- All speed-balls/floor-to-ceiling balls require weekly inflation and maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor-to-ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
- Do not overinflate bladders, especially in hot and humid conditions.
- Inflate the bladder until the ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to gently push into the casing material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will affect require the user to give regular "topping up" of the air into inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate your pump needle before inserting it into bladders, monitor the needle during inflation to avoid accidental bladder punctures.
- Ensure floor-to-ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 25cm of movement in any direction, any less will cause added stress and damage the ball/straps.
- Straps and bladders are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from manufacturing faults warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your speed ball/floor to ceiling ball will void your warranty.
- As wall brackets and ceiling hook attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use, Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to ensure proper installation is followed.
- Review this installation video to increase the durability of your boxing bag bracket and chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your manufacturing faults warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of chains, swivels, replaceable eye-bolts and hooks are effects from wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy rubber-type materials to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie-down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring and figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Boxing bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating punching bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not covered under warranty.
- Avoid dragging your boxing bags, this form of damage/wear and tear is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging boxing bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe your boxing bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains, and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear and tear in strap rings, swivels and chains; failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- Only use boxing boots on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used for other casual wear or other activities.