Punch® Strapping Tape – Single Roll – 10 Metres
- For: Gloves, shin pads, headgear, hands, ankles and injury prevention
- 38mm wide x 10m length
Hurry! Only 19 left in stock
Why choose Punch® Strapping Tape?
Whether you’re preparing a fighter or competition, securing lace up boxing gloves, bandages, hand wraps and more, Punch® Strapping Tape is the product you need.
The Punch® Strapping Tape is used for strapping equipment during training or fighting. You can use the tape for strapping gloves, shin pad, headgear, hands, ankles and more. By using strapping tape, you’ll avoid injury.
Each roll is x 10 metres long & 38 mm wide.
If you’re looking to save on shipping costs or find a local boxing shop, browse our store locater for a Punch® Retail Store around Australia. You can find a store near you in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and more, they stock the latest range of boxing equipment.
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout page.
Shipping costs are calculated on weight, dimensions or cubic depending on the size of the order.
Australia Post (Smaller Orders)
Express Post (Smaller Orders - Satchels)
Startrack Express (Express – Satchels & Large Orders – Cartons - Pallets)
Punch Equipment will dispatch orders within 1-3 business days from purchase (Excluding Public Holidays).
Upon dispatch you will receive an invoice with Tracking Information via the email address attached to your order. (Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam Mail!)
Some small orders will have the ability to select Express Shipping, this selection is currently available to orders that can be placed within a maximum allowance of 5kg Satchels.
Orders which select Express Shipping will be dispatched the same business day if selected prior to 10am Mon – Fri. (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Excludes Public Holidays.)
If your order is made after 10am, your order will be dispatched by the next business day.
Delivery times will be between 9am - 5pm Weekdays.
Punch Equipment does not control the times or dates of delivery.
The responsibility of each delivery is upon the Couriers.
Please check below for an estimation of delivery for each order type:
- Smaller Orders: 1-3 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller Express Orders: 1 – 2 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller International Orders: 3 - 9 business days after dispatch.
- Larger Orders*: 4 - 7 business days around Australia after dispatch.
Authority To Leave:
Punch Equipment utilise an “Authority To Leave” on all Startrack Orders, please ensure to leave a suitable drop off point on your “ORDER NOTES” as orders will not be subject to re-delivery.
Delivery Delay, Issues or Complaints:
Punch Equipment strives to ensure every order is dispatched in a suitable manner from our warehouse, Punch Equipment however cannot control the service of our Delivery Couriers.
If you experience any delay, issues or Complaints with your delivery, please contact the customer services numbers below:
Australia Post: 13 POST (13 76 78) – www.auspost.com.au
Please feel free to also email us in regards to your delivery experience.
Punch Equipment is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
For any further details or questions on any of the above, please contact us.
- Do not use gear wet - this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to remove odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, Sweat/Rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set-especially in commercial use as over using a small insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- Do not do push ups in boxing gloves unless they have "push up zone" printed on them.
- If the product is marked "washable" Hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry, avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- Do not over inflate-especially in hot conditions-inflate until ball feels firm(not hard) and your thumbs can push into material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in air temperature will require regular "topping up" of inflated bladders.
- Lick needle before inserting into bladders. Ensure you do not puncture bladders with needle.
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball springers are not set too tight (should have min 30cm movement in any direction) as any less will damage the ball.
- Ball straps and springers are perishable high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty.
- Set height of floor to ceiling ball at approx chest height for best results.
- The fitting of non PUNCH EQUIPMENT accessories will void your warranty.
- Note-all bags /speed balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation/adjustment & maintenance.
- Never strike speed balls/pads or bags with bare knuckles.
- Its recommended you have your equipment installed by a qualified tradesman to check what you are fixing into is suitable for the considerable forces that are generated with use.
- If you change the fittings or filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty.
- Only use surgical spear gun rubber to fix the bag to the floor with the tie down feature.
- Avoid D ring wear on strap boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Bags hung with twisted straps and chain is negligent assembly and may void warranty.
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture bags. Puncture damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid dragging bags or pulling back on straps. This form of damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging bags near(within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week.
- Spray lubricate "D" rings and chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week.