#testedonhumans since 1989
Urban Boxing Gloves V30SKU: UBG
- A proven, high-grade, synthetic boxing glove for the beginner & intermediate boxer!
- 3 weights & 8 colourful options to choose from!
- Designed with a high-grade Enduro 35 synthetic casing
- Built with premium, injected mould padding & generous palm pillowing
- 3 inch thick Hook & Loop wrist closure for added wrist support
- Urban Grade: 12-month recreational & 3-month commercial warranty included
or 4 fortnightly payments with
Why choose the Urban Boxing Gloves?
Looking for the perfect Boxing Gloves for the Beginner or Intermediate Boxer without compromise on quality!?!
Then the Urban Boxing Gloves are for you!
The Urban Boxing Gloves are a fantastic option for those looking for boxing gloves on an entry-level budget.
These gloves are built with durability, comfort & protection in mind with their long-lasting, Enduro 35 Synthetic Casing.
The Urban Boxing Gloves contain a fully injected padding mould which gives the user a great sense of protection over their knuckles, wrists, and palms.
These great gloves also come with a solid, 3-inch, Hook & Loop wrist wrap for added wrist stability to lower the risk of wrist injuries.
Hand Wraps & Inners?
The team at Punch recommends wearing hand wraps, quick wraps, or cotton inners under your boxing gloves to extend the life of your glove, provide added protection to your knuckles, hand, wrist, and also to keep sweat away from your boxing glove.
Gloves are designed with attached thumbs for extra safety.
This product is much loved by our customers!
Boxing Bag Training
This product is ideal for Boxing Bag training.
This product is ideal for boxing workouts and combinations.
PUNCH International streetwear. Domestic 1 year warranty use only. 3 month commercial warranty.
True to Weight
Product is made to be at least the stated weight & true. International length of glove.
Tested on Humans®
Pre-test slogan of Punch Equipment®, since 1989. Registered trade mark slogan used under licence.
Boxing Gloves Size Chart
Use this as a general guide if you're unsure of what size/weight to buy. The heavier the glove, the harder the workout. However you will receive better protection from the increased glove sizes and increased muscular development.
|Weight (KG):||Bag Work:||Sparring:||Weight (KG):||Bag Work:||Sparring:||Ages:||Glove Weight:|
|Under 50kg||8oz||12-16oz||Under 45kg||6oz||12-16oz||4 - 9 years||4oz|
|51-65kg||8-10oz||16oz||45-50kg||8oz||16oz||6 - 10 years||6oz|
|63-76kg||12oz||16oz||50-60kg||10oz||16oz||9 + years||8oz|
|Over 88kg||12oz||16-18oz||Over 70kg||12oz||16oz|
Punch Equipment Shipping Policy
Punch Equipment proudly provides the following courier services for online orders, if you have any questions regarding the following,
Please contact our awesome support team via the chat below!
Australian Shipping Couriers
Express Shipping is currently available for orders that can be placed within a maximum allowance of a 5kg Aus Post Express Satchel.
Although Express Shipping typically arrives the next business day, please note there are some remote locations across Australia that cannot deliver to overnight.
Orders which select “express shipping” are dispatched the same business day if selected prior to 11am, Mon – Fri. (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Excludes QLD & National Public Holidays.)
If your order is made after 11 am, your order will be dispatched the very next business day.
Australia Post standard shipping is utilized with all small orders, Australia wide.
This service is FREE to retail orders over the value of $59.99. ( Excludes red truck items such as boxing bags, etc. )
For estimated delivery times, click here: Aus Post Delivery Calculator.
Generally, Punch Equipment states that standard shipping takes approx. 1 – 5 business days, Australia wide.
All Australian, large/bulk orders are dispatched via Startrack Road Express.
This service does not accept PO Boxes as delivery addresses,
One of our friendly team will contact you if required.
For exact shipping times, click here: https://startrack.com.au/
Generally, Punch Equipment states that standard shipping takes approx. 1 – 7 business days, Australia wide.
Authority To Leave:
Punch Equipment places an “Authority To Leave” on all Startrack road express orders.
This means all applicable orders will be dropped at the delivery address. ( If safe to do so. )
Please ensure to leave a suitable drop off point on the “ORDER NOTES” section of your order as the customer will be responsible for any re-delivery charges.
All international orders are shipped via Australia Post Express International Courier.
Australia Post advises approx. 5-10 business days in delivery to most countries around the world.
Australia Post may forward your order to local contractors upon entry into the destination country.
As there are many unknown variables encountered with international freight contractors, Punch Equipment is not responsible for international orders deemed lost in transit.
Please note that the customer is responsible for lost international orders.
Punch Equipment does not offer insurance on international orders.
International orders may be subject to local taxes, duties, or charges, please note that these charges are the sole responsibility of the receiver.
Punch Equipment recommends researching your countries local import taxes for further information.
Upon the dispatch of your order,
You will receive an email with a copy of the order’s invoice & tracking information via the email address attached to your order.
(Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam Mail!)
Delivery times will be between approx. 9am – 5pm Weekdays, Punch Equipment cannot control these times or dates of delivery.
The responsibility of the delivery service is upon the couriers.
Delivery Delay, Issues or Feedback:
Punch Equipment strives to ensure every order is dispatched in a suitable manner from our warehouse, Punch Equipment, however, cannot control the service of our Delivery Couriers
If you experience any delays, issues or have any complaints with your delivery experience, please contact the customer services numbers below:
Please feel free to also email us in regards to your delivery experience.
Punch Equipment is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
For any further details or questions on any of the above, please contact us.
Product Care Tips
- Do not use training gear wet - this is abuse and will dramatically increase the effects of wear and tear.
- After training, always dry your training gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Where required use a small amount of baby powder on the inside of your gloves to assist with removing excess moisture/sweat and preventing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or boxing wraps to prevent excess sweat and moisture from deteriorating your products, wear and tear caused by sweat/rot are not covered under warranty.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a fight gym or commercial training environment as overusing an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- If you train more than 3-4 times a week, we recommend utilising a second set of equipment to ensure you always have dry equipment.
- Do not complete push-ups in your boxing gloves unless they specifically state "push up zone" on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash the product separately with cold water, do not tumble dry and avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- All speed-balls/floor-to-ceiling balls require weekly inflation and maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor-to-ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
- Do not overinflate bladders, especially in hot and humid conditions.
- Inflate the bladder until the ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to gently push into the casing material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will affect require the user to give regular "topping up" of the air into inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate your pump needle before inserting it into bladders, monitor the needle during inflation to avoid accidental bladder punctures.
- Ensure floor-to-ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 25cm of movement in any direction, any less will cause added stress and damage the ball/straps.
- Straps and bladders are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from manufacturing faults warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your speed ball/floor to ceiling ball will void your warranty.
- As wall brackets and ceiling hook attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use, Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to ensure proper installation is followed.
- Review this installation video to increase the durability of your boxing bag bracket and chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your manufacturing faults warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of chains, swivels, replaceable eye-bolts and hooks are effects from wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy rubber-type materials to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie-down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring and figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Boxing bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating punching bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not covered under warranty.
- Avoid dragging your boxing bags, this form of damage/wear and tear is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging boxing bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe your boxing bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains, and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear and tear in strap rings, swivels and chains; failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- Only use boxing boots on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used for other casual wear or other activities.
- Matte Black
- Pink / Black
- Red / Black
- Yellow / Grey
AU$54.99 (RRP)1 Reviews. 5/5