Urban® Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft V30SKU: UBBSBR01V31
- Designed for the home or gym
- Machine FILLED boxing bag - Approx. 20 kgs
- A traditional boxing workout aid for improving your boxing skills and techniques
- Foam-lined, heavy-duty, Ripstop tarpaulin casing
- Metal tie-down point included easing excessive bag swinging
- Urban rated product
Why choose the Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft?
The Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft is a suitable bag for the commercial gym environment & is a perfect boxing bag option for the home gym!
A 3ft long bag is an ideal weight (approx. 20kgs) & size for beginners through to professionals, kids to adults, etc.
This shorter and lighter boxing bag will require more attention to combinations & accuracy as the bag will swing faster & further from harder punches, a great option for those looking to utilize faster-boxing combinations, precision punching & those looking for less shock felt on the body.
With a set of bag mitts, this bag will give you an incredible workout!
The Urban range of boxing bags also includes an additional, 6-month manufacturer's faults warranty for home usage or a 3-month warranty if utilized in a commercial training environment.
If you're looking for a lighter, quality boxing bag at a fantastic price, you cannot look past the Urban 3ft boxing bag from Punch Equipment
What about 4ft & 5ft boxing bags?
If you're looking to utilise a heavier bag for boxing or longer bag for kickboxing/muay thai,
Check out the Urban 4ft or 5ft models here!
Why choose the Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft?
The Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft is a perfect bag for home use, such as a backyard or garage setup.
The 3ft size is ideal for small to medium-sized people, along with a pair of bag gloves (not included with this bag) – this is a great workout aid for improving boxing skills and techniques.
*Bag Stand not included, you can purchase a bag stand online at Punch® Equipment to complete your boxing bag setup!
We also sell a 4ft or 5ft version of this boxing bag.
We wouldn’t recommend this bag for commercial use.
Browse the range of commercial Punching Bags for gyms, fitness and training. Available in 3ft, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft, as well as black, blue, red and pink.
Largest range of boxing gloves available online in Australia.
|Material:||Ripstop centre material, 10mm high density foam with Enduro synthetic 50 gauge ends.|
This product is much loved by our customers!
This Boxing Bag is a bulky item.
Boxing Bag Training
This product is ideal for Boxing Bag training.
PUNCH International streetwear. Domestic 1 year warranty use only. 3 month commercial warranty.
Ripstop laminated meshed material
Quality material made for ripstop.
Urban Boxing Bags Size Chart
This sizing chart is an approximate guide only, individual needs may vary
|Type||Length||Thickness cm||Weight||Suitable For||Engineered For|
|Urban Boxing Bag 3ft FILLED||91.44cm||30cm||Approx. 20kgs||Juniors/Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing Training|
|Urban Boxing Bag 4ft FILLED||121.92cm||35cm||Approx. 30kgs||Juniors/Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai|
|Urban Boxing Bag 5ft FILLED||152.4cm||35cm||Approx. 40kgs||Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai|
Punch Equipment Shipping Policy
Punch Equipment proudly provides the following courier services for online orders.
If you have any questions regarding the following information, please contact our awesome support team via the chat below!
Express Shipping is currently available for Australian orders that can be placed within a maximum allowance of a 5kg Aus Post Express Satchel.
Aus Post Express Shipping typically arrives the next business day, please note there are some remote locations across Australia that couriers cannot deliver to overnight.
Orders which select “express shipping” are dispatched the same business day if selected prior to 11am, Mon – Fri. (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Excludes QLD & National Public Holidays.)
If your order is made after 11 am, your order will be dispatched the very next business day.
Australia Post standard shipping is utilized for all small orders, Australia-wide.
This service is FREE to retail orders over the value of $99.99. (Excludes red truck items such as boxing bags,etc.)
For estimated delivery times, click here: Aus Post Delivery Calculator.
Generally, Punch Equipment states that standard shipping takes approx. 1 – 5 business days, Australia-wide.
All Australian, large/bulk orders are dispatched via Direct Express or Startrack Road Express.
The above service does not accept PO Boxes as delivery addresses.
One of our friendly team will contact you if a change of shipping address is required.
For exact shipping times, click below
Generally, Punch Equipment states that road express services take approx. 1 – 7 business days, Australia-wide.
Authority To Leave:
Punch Equipment places an “Authority To Leave” on all road express orders.
This means all road express orders will be dropped at the delivery address if deemed safe to do so by the courier.
Please ensure to leave a suitable drop-off point in the “ORDER NOTES” section of your order as the customer is responsible for any re-delivery charges.
Click & collect orders are able to be collected 4 hours after the orders is processed.
Please note customers must select ‘Click & Collect’ as the shipping method, if this option is not visible, this service to too far from your location.
29 Central Drive, Burleigh Heads, 4220, QLD
Click & Collect Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8am – 4.30pm | Saturday: 8am – 12pm
All international orders are shipped via Australia Post Express International.
Australia Post advises approx. 5-10 business days in delivery to most countries around the world.
Australia Post typically forwards your order to local contractors upon entry into the destination country.
As there are many unknown variables encountered with international freight contractors, Punch Equipment is not responsible for international orders deemed lost in transit.
Please note that the customer is responsible for lost international orders.
Punch Equipment does not offer insurance on international orders.
International orders may be subject to local taxes, duties, or charges, please note that these charges are the sole responsibility of the receiver.
Punch Equipment recommends researching your countries local import taxes for further information.
Upon the dispatch of your order,
You will receive an email with a copy of the order’s invoice & tracking information via the email address attached to your order.
(Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam Mail!)
Delivery times will be between approx. 9am – 5pm Weekdays, Punch Equipment cannot control these times or dates of delivery.
The responsibility of the delivery service is upon the couriers.
Delivery Delay, Issues or Feedback:
Punch Equipment strives to ensure every order is dispatched in a suitable manner from our warehouse, Punch Equipment, however, cannot control the service of our Delivery Couriers
If you experience any delays, issues or have any complaints with your delivery experience, please contact the customer services numbers below:
Please feel free to also email us in regards to your delivery experience.
Punch Equipment is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
For any further details or questions on any of the above, please contact us.
Product Care Tips
- Do not use training gear wet - this is abuse and will dramatically increase the effects of wear and tear.
- After training, always dry your training gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Where required use a small amount of baby powder on the inside of your gloves to assist with removing excess moisture/sweat and preventing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or boxing wraps to prevent excess sweat and moisture from deteriorating your products, wear and tear caused by sweat/rot are not covered under warranty.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a fight gym or commercial training environment as overusing an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- If you train more than 3-4 times a week, we recommend utilising a second set of equipment to ensure you always have dry equipment.
- Do not complete push-ups in your boxing gloves unless they specifically state "push up zone" on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash the product separately with cold water, do not tumble dry and avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- All speed-balls/floor-to-ceiling balls require weekly inflation and maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor-to-ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
- Do not overinflate bladders, especially in hot and humid conditions.
- Inflate the bladder until the ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to gently push into the casing material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will affect require the user to give regular "topping up" of the air into inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate your pump needle before inserting it into bladders, monitor the needle during inflation to avoid accidental bladder punctures.
- Ensure floor-to-ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 25cm of movement in any direction, any less will cause added stress and damage the ball/straps.
- Straps and bladders are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from manufacturing faults warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your speed ball/floor to ceiling ball will void your warranty.
- As wall brackets and ceiling hook attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use, Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to ensure proper installation is followed.
- Review this installation video to increase the durability of your boxing bag bracket and chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your manufacturing faults warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of chains, swivels, replaceable eye-bolts and hooks are effects from wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy rubber-type materials to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie-down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring and figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Boxing bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating punching bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not covered under warranty.
- Avoid dragging your boxing bags, this form of damage/wear and tear is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging boxing bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe your boxing bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains, and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear and tear in strap rings, swivels and chains; failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- Only use boxing boots on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used for other casual wear or other activities.
- Black / Red
Find a similar product by category:Boxing Bags, Boxing Bags For Fitness
Find a similar product by tag:Boxing Bag, Urban Boxing Equipment
You might also like:
- 2 foot Boxing Bag
- 4 foot Boxing Bag
- 5 foot Boxing Bag
- Boxing Bag Stand
- Free Standing Boxing Bag
- Punching Bag Wall Bracket