Urban® Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft V30SKU: UBBSB3FT
- Machine FILLED boxing bag - Approx. 20 kgs
- Home Boxing Equipment
- This is a great workout aid for improving boxing skills and techniques
- Foam-lined Ripstop tarpaulin
- Metal tie-down point included
or 4 fortnightly payments with
Why choose the Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft?
The Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 3ft is a perfect bag for home use, such as a backyard or garage setup.
The 3ft size is ideal for small to medium-sized people, along with a pair of bag gloves (not included with this bag) – this is a great workout aid for improving boxing skills and techniques.
*Bag Stand not included, you can purchase a bag stand online at Punch® Equipment to complete your boxing bag setup!
We also sell a 4ft or 5ft version of this boxing bag.
We wouldn’t recommend this bag for commercial use.
Browse the range of commercial Punching Bags for gyms, fitness and training. Available in 3ft, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft, as well as black, blue, red and pink.
Largest range of boxing gloves available online in Australia.
This product is much loved by our customers!
This Boxing Bag is a bulky item.
Boxing Bag Training
This product is ideal for Boxing Bag training.
PUNCH International streetwear. Domestic 1 year warranty use only. 3 month commercial warranty.
Ripstop laminated meshed material
Quality material made for ripstop.
Urban Boxing Bags Size Chart
This sizing chart is an approximate guide only, individual needs may vary
|Type||Length||Thickness cm||Weight||Suitable For||Engineered For|
|Urban Boxing Bag 3ft FILLED||91.44cm||30cm||Approx. 20kgs||Juniors/Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing Training|
|Urban Boxing Bag 4ft FILLED||121.92cm||35cm||Approx. 30kgs||Juniors/Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai|
|Urban Boxing Bag 5ft FILLED||152.4cm||35cm||Approx. 40kgs||Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai|
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout page upon entering in your full shipping details.
Shipping costs are calculated on weight, dimensions or cubic depending on the size of the order.
Australia Post (Smaller Orders)
Express Post (Smaller Orders – Satchels)
Startrack Express (Satchels & Large Orders – Boxing Bags & Cartons)
Express Shipping is currently available for orders that can be placed within a maximum allowance of a 5kg Express Satchel.
Although Express Shipping typically arrives the next business day, please note there are some remote locations across Australia that cannot deliver overnight.
Orders which select Express Shipping should be dispatched the same business day if selected prior to 10am, Mon – Fri. (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Excludes Public Holidays & Christmas shutdown.)
If your order is made after 10 am, your order will be dispatched the very next business day.
Punch Equipment will dispatch all orders within 3 business days from purchase. (Excluding Public Holidays).
Upon the dispatch of your order, you will receive an invoice with Tracking Information via the email address attached to your order. (Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam Mail!)
Delivery times will be between approx. 9am – 5pm Weekdays.
Punch Equipment cannot control the times or dates of delivery.
The responsibility of delivery service is upon the couriers.
Please check below for an estimation of delivery times for each order type:
- Smaller Orders: 1 – 4 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller Express Orders: 1 – 2 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller International Orders: 3 – 9 business days after dispatch.
- Larger Orders*: 1 – 7 business days around Australia after dispatch.
Authority To Leave:
Punch Equipment utilises an “Authority To Leave” on all larger sized Startrack Orders, please ensure to leave a suitable drop off point on your “ORDER NOTES” as orders will not be subject to re-delivery.
Delivery Delay, Issues or Complaints:
Punch Equipment strives to ensure every order is dispatched in a suitable manner from our warehouse, Punch Equipment, however, cannot control the service of our Delivery Couriers.
If you experience any delays, issues or have any complaints with your delivery experience, please contact the customer services numbers below:
Australia Post: 13 POST (13 76 78) – www.auspost.com.au
Please feel free to also email us in regards to your delivery experience.
Punch Equipment is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
For any further details or questions on any of the above, please contact us.
Product Care Tips
- Do not use gear wet - this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have "push up zone" printed on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
FLOOR TO CEILING BALLS/SPEED BALLS
- Do not over inflate bladders, especially in hot conditions.
- Inflate until ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to push into the material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will require regular "topping up" of the air in inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate needle before inserting into bladders while ensuring not to puncture bladders with the needle.
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 30cm of movement in any direction, any less will damage the ball/straps.
- Ball straps are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your ball will void your warranty.
- All speed-balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation & maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor to ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
Boxing BagsBoxing Boots
- Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to check the suitability of your installation as brackets or bag attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use.
- Please review this installation video to increase the durability of your bag chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of replaceable eye-bolts, chains, swivels & hooks is not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy, surgical spear gun rubber to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring & figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not warrantable.
- Avoid dragging bags or straps, this form of damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear in strap rings, swivels & chains. Failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- When using Boxing Boots, ensure you only use them indoors on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used outdoors or for other activities.
Find a similar product by category:Boxing Bags, Boxing Bags For Fitness
Find a similar product by tag:Boxing Bag, Urban Boxing Equipment
You might also like:
- 2 foot Boxing Bag
- 4 foot Boxing Bag
- 5 foot Boxing Bag
- Boxing Bag Stand
- Free Standing Boxing Bag
- Punching Bag Wall Bracket