Shin Pads Review
At Punch Equipment®, we sell a quality range of shin pads / guards for Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA and Boxing.
Continue reading our Shin Guards Muay Thai Review to pick the correct one for your needs.
How to Choose Shin Guards
Watch the below video and learn how to choose the best shin guard from our range. Whether you’re training in Muay Thai, MMA, Kickboxing or Boxing, we have designed a shin guard for you!
For Training Students
Punch Shin Guards / Pads
New arrival at Punch® in 2017, the Punch Shin Guards / Pads are ideal for training students.
- Ideal for Kickboxing drills & sparring
- Traditional Muay Thai shin pad design
- Dual, rear legs straps with rear ankle & foot elastic straps
- Designed for beginner & intermediate students
- Lightweight build with anti-slip shaping
- Solid padding protection from underneath just underneath the kneecap to your toes
For training kids and youth in MMA and Muay Thai.
Urban Thai Shin Guards / Pads
The Urban MMA / Muay Thai Shin Pads are ideal for protecting your shins during training and sparring. These shin pads are very popular among kids in the smaller sizes, while adults mainly choose a size based on their height. You'll be protected from incoming kicks/strikes with our Punchtex Gel Padding design.
- Super Lightweight and flexible
- Sweat Resistant
- Dual Hook and Loop Strapping
- Foot Strap
- Available for Kids to Adults
For Thai Sparring
Precision Black Diamond™ Shin Guards / Pads
The Precision Black Diamond™ Shin Pads are our most expensive shin guard because they provide the best ultimate protection. Ideal for full contact sparring. Ultimate Protection from heavy kicks and elbows.
- AAA Rated Product
- Authentic Thailand Shin Pad Design
- Super Durable Punchtex Casing with plush lining
- Extra Tough Armadillo injected padding around the shin, sides and foot for added protection