Urban® Speed Ball
- Designed for the home/pt studio
- Ideal for beginners that are looking to improve their punching accuracy, hand-eye coordination, timing & more
- The balance and rebound speed of this Ball is perfect for all levels of Boxers!
- Heavy-duty Punchtex casing
- Punch® Urban range
Why choose the Urban® Speed Ball?
The Urban® Boxing Speed Ball is an ideal Boxing Speed Ball for beginners that are looking to utilise an amazing tool to improve their punching accuracy, hand-eye coordination, timing, shoulder endurance and hand agility.
As a 10" Inch Speed Ball, the balance and rebound speed of this Ball is perfect for all levels of Boxers!
Why train with a Speed Ball?
The benefits of training with a Speed Ball range from; improved hand-eye coordination, improved hand rhythm and hand speed, increased shoulder endurance and more.
The 10" length makes this Speed Ball an easier target all for Boxers to hit and begin to flow with.
This is a great Speed Ball for recreational and home usage.
We recommend checking out the Trophy Getters Speed Ball if you're looking for a commercial grade Speed Ball!
All Speed Balls can be used with bare hands, boxing inners or boxing gloves.
Speed Ball vs Floor to Ceiling Ball
There are a few main differences between a Speed Ball and floor to ceiling ball,
The first difference is the application, a Speed Ball is attached to a platform, whereas a Floor to Ceiling Ball is attached from the roof to the floor.
One of the many uses of the Floor to Ceiling Ball is made for boxers to utilise footwork and precise punches in order to hit the ball, without getting hit back!
One use of the Speed Ball is built to be a tough yet creative tool for boxers to utilise slow / fast rotational motions to mimic punches creating an intense workout and concentration for the arms to flow with the re-bound speed of the ball.
Boxing Bag Training
This product is ideal for Boxing Bag training.
PUNCH International streetwear. Domestic 1 year warranty use only. 3 month commercial warranty.
Tested on Humans®
Pre-test slogan of Punch Equipment®, since 1989. Registered trade mark slogan used under licence.
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout page.
Shipping costs are calculated on weight, dimensions or cubic depending on the size of the order.
Australia Post (Smaller Orders)
Express Post (Smaller Orders - Satchels)
Startrack Express (Express – Satchels & Large Orders – Cartons - Pallets)
Punch Equipment will dispatch orders within 1-3 business days from purchase (Excluding Public Holidays).
Upon dispatch you will receive an invoice with Tracking Information via the email address attached to your order. (Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam Mail!)
Some small orders will have the ability to select Express Shipping, this selection is currently available to orders that can be placed within a maximum allowance of 5kg Satchels.
Orders which select Express Shipping will be dispatched the same business day if selected prior to 10am Mon – Fri. (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Excludes Public Holidays.)
If your order is made after 10am, your order will be dispatched by the next business day.
Delivery times will be between 9am - 5pm Weekdays.
Punch Equipment does not control the times or dates of delivery.
The responsibility of each delivery is upon the Couriers.
Please check below for an estimation of delivery for each order type:
- Smaller Orders: 1-3 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller Express Orders: 1 – 2 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller International Orders: 3 - 9 business days after dispatch.
- Larger Orders*: 4 - 7 business days around Australia after dispatch.
Authority To Leave:
Punch Equipment utilise an “Authority To Leave” on all Startrack Orders, please ensure to leave a suitable drop off point on your “ORDER NOTES” as orders will not be subject to re-delivery.
Delivery Delay, Issues or Complaints:
Punch Equipment strives to ensure every order is dispatched in a suitable manner from our warehouse, Punch Equipment however cannot control the service of our Delivery Couriers.
If you experience any delay, issues or Complaints with your delivery, please contact the customer services numbers below:
Australia Post: 13 POST (13 76 78) – www.auspost.com.au
Please feel free to also email us in regards to your delivery experience.
Punch Equipment is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
For any further details or questions on any of the above, please contact us.
- Do not use gear wet - this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have "push up zone" printed on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- Do not over inflate bladders, especially in hot conditions.
- Inflate until ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to push into the material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will require regular "topping up" of the air in inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate needle before inserting into bladders while ensuring not to puncture bladders with the needle.
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 30cm of movement in any direction, any less will damage the ball/straps.
- Ball straps are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your ball will void your warranty.
- All speed-balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation & maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor to ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
- Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to check the suitability of your installation as brackets or bag attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use.
- Please review this installation video to increase the durability of your bag chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of replaceable eye-bolts, chains, swivels & hooks is not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy, surgical spear gun rubber to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring & figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not warrantable.
- Avoid dragging bags or straps, this form of damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear in strap rings, swivels & chains. Failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- When using Boxing Boots, ensure you only use them indoors on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used outdoors or for other activities.