Urban® Coach Boxing Foam Sticks V30SKU: USTICKV30
- Improve your footwork, evasion, guarding and more.
- Learn to hit and not get hit!
- A fantastic alternative to focus mitts!
- Develop a higher level of striking accuracy!
- Foam-lined battens for added protection when being struck or striking.
- Thick wrist lanyard on each stick to keep them from leaving your arms!
or 4 fortnightly payments with
Why choose Punch® Coach Boxing Sticks?
Improve your training with our new Punch® Coach Boxing Sticks.
Add these sticks to your training equipment and we guarantee you will love them!
What are Coach Boxing Sticks for?
Boxing sticks are designed for many types of training.
Punch® Coach Boxing Sticks will improve your skills including footwork, evasion & guarding, striking accuracy and more.
We would recommend the sticks for any type of trainer, such as a Boxing instructor/trainer, Personal trainer and fitness coach.
What about using a pool noodle?
A huge difference between the Punch Coach Sticks and a pool noodle is the overall firm structure & padding.
A pool noodle is very light, floppy, easily bent and broken and aren’t designed for absorbing strikes.
Whereas the Punch Coach boxing sticks are made for absorbing punches, elbows and light kicks!
Please watch our product review in the “video” section to visually compare the difference between our Punch® Coach Boxing Sticks and a pool noodle.
Punch® Coach boxing sticks are made from a Punchtex core & foam lined for firm structural integrity with a lanyard on each stick to stop any unnecessary slips.
|Material:||Foam lined battens with a hand lanyard|
Ideal for cardio and muscle workouts.
Tested on Humans®
Pre-test slogan of Punch Equipment®, since 1989. Registered trade mark slogan used under licence.
Shipping Costs:Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout page upon entering in your full shipping details.Shipping costs are calculated on weight, dimensions or cubic depending on the size of the order.
Shipping Couriers:Australia Post (Smaller Orders)Express Post (Smaller Orders - Satchels)Startrack Express (Satchels & Large Orders - Boxing Bags & Cartons)
Express Orders:Express Shipping is currently available for orders that can be placed within a maximum allowance of a 5kg Express Satchel.Although Express Shipping typically arrives the next business day, please note there are some remote locations across Australia that cannot deliver overnight.Orders which select Express Shipping will be dispatched the same business day if selected prior to 10am, Mon – Fri. (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Excludes Public Holidays & Christmas shutdown.)If your order is made after 10 am, your order will be dispatched the very next business day.
Dispatch:Punch Equipment will dispatch all orders within 3 business days from purchase. (Excluding Public Holidays).
Tracking Information:Upon the dispatch of your order, you will receive an invoice with Tracking Information via the email address attached to your order. (Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam Mail!)
Delivery:Delivery times will be between approx. 9am - 5pm Weekdays.Punch Equipment cannot control the times or dates of delivery.The responsibility of delivery service is upon the couriers.Please check below for an estimation of delivery times for each order type:
- Smaller Orders: 1 - 4 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller Express Orders: 1 – 2 business days around Australia after dispatch.
- Smaller International Orders: 3 - 9 business days after dispatch.
- Larger Orders*: 1 - 7 business days around Australia after dispatch.
Authority To Leave:Punch Equipment utilises an “Authority To Leave” on all larger sized Startrack Orders, please ensure to leave a suitable drop off point on your “ORDER NOTES” as orders will not be subject to re-delivery.
Delivery Delay, Issues or Complaints:Punch Equipment strives to ensure every order is dispatched in a suitable manner from our warehouse, Punch Equipment, however, cannot control the service of our Delivery Couriers.If you experience any delays, issues or have any complaints with your delivery experience, please contact the customer services numbers below:Australia Post: 13 POST (13 76 78) – www.auspost.com.auStartrack: https://startrack.com.au/Please feel free to also email us in regards to your delivery experience.Punch Equipment is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.For any further details or questions on any of the above, please contact us.
Product Care Tips
- Do not use gear wet - this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have "push up zone" printed on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- Do not over inflate bladders, especially in hot conditions.
- Inflate until ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to push into the material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will require regular "topping up" of the air in inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate needle before inserting into bladders while ensuring not to puncture bladders with the needle.
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 30cm of movement in any direction, any less will damage the ball/straps.
- Ball straps are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your ball will void your warranty.
- All speed-balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation & maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor to ceiling ball with bare knuckles.
- Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to check the suitability of your installation as brackets or bag attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use.
- Please review this installation video to increase the durability of your bag chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of replaceable eye-bolts, chains, swivels & hooks is not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy, surgical spear gun rubber to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring & figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not warrantable.
- Avoid dragging bags or straps, this form of damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear in strap rings, swivels & chains. Failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
- When using Boxing Boots, ensure you only use them indoors on a soft flooring training area or boxing ring.
- Boxing Boots are designed for boxing training only and should be not be used outdoors or for other activities.