Muay Thai Gear Review
MUAY THAI GLOVES
In general, a Muay Thai glove should consist of features that will protect the user in Muay Thai training and sparring. This can include padding, durability, weight and size. If you’re a Muay Thai fighter or looking to get into Thai competition, it also makes sense to use a Muay Thai glove in training so you can improve your fighting skills.
BLACK DIAMOND™ MUAY THAI BOXING GLOVES
Our best choice for Muay Thai training and sparring is the Black Diamond. People love the comfortability of this glove and its Muay Thai specific features. It provides excellent wrist protection/padding so you can easily defend incoming blows and strike back even harder!
- The Boxing Glove for Muay Thai!
- Developed for Muay Thai specialists
- Purposely designed for Muay Thai sparring protection
- Lined with 'Punchcool' linings for sweat resistance & heavy satin for an incredibly comfortable hand fit
- Added dual roller wrist bars & added palm pillowing to lower the risk of injury when striking & blocking strikes
Trophy Getters® Commercial Boxing Gloves
TROPHY GETTERS® COMMERCIAL BOXING GLOVES
- Built for every style of boxing training
- Our gloves are built for comfort, durability, and protection
- 2 year extended warranty
- All around perfect gloves for those who box
- The perfect boxing gloves for any boxing level
- Long lasting and durable
- Reinforced Punchtex palms
- Legendary boxing gloves for over 20 years
Limited Edition Black Diamond Special Boxing Gloves V30
There are two main reasons for using Thai Shorts. Firstly, a Thai Short allows for maximum air flow so the sweat can clear quickly, especially if you’re training in a hot and humid environment. The other major benefit of a Muay Thai Short is to expose the leg so you easily throw kicks during training.
TESTED ON HUMANS® MUAY THAI SHORTS
The Tested on Humans® Muay Thai Training Shorts V30 are made from high-quality satin, a 4 inch thick adjustable yet snug waistband & breathable mesh sides to ensure no step, knee or kick is restricted.
- Engineered for Muay Thai training
- Quick-drying and weightless construction
- Built with high-quality satin
- Comfortable waistband fit with an easy-adjust drawstring
- Breathable stretch mesh leg slits to assist with flexibility
- Wide leg openings prevent leg catching and movement restriction
- Embroidered and handmade by mastercraftsmen
CONTENDER MUAY THAI SHORTS
The Contender Thai Shorts come with a stylish black/white decal and can be available in a wide range of sizes.
- Engineered for Muay Thai & Kickboxing
- High-quality satin
- Snug waistband fit with an adjustable drawstring
- External stretch mesh leg slits to assist with material flexibility to ensure minimal restriction
- Modern Muay Thai cut
A Muay Thai pad is primarily designed for training Kick techniques, making them a great piece of equipment for Kickboxing. Our Thai Pads are designed for beginners and pro fighters, so the thai pad that you choose will depend on what type of client you’re training.
Protect your Shins during Muay Thai training/sparring with our quality Shin Guards!
PRECISION BLACK DIAMOND™ SHIN GUARDS
- Engineered for the elite!
- Tried and tested for over half a decade!
- Purpose-built for heavy use Muay Thai, kickboxing, and MMA sparring
- Dual, pull back hook and loop leg straps for maximum guard security
- Authentic Thailand shin guard design and construction
- Superior Punchtex™ leather casings for longevity
- Plush Punchcool™, sweat-resistant inner linings for incredible moisture wicking
- Reinforced Armadillo™ injected padding over the shins, sides, and feet for additional shock absorption
AAA PUNCH SHIN GUARDS
- Ideal for Muay Thai drills and sparring
- Traditional Thai shaped shin guard design
- Engineered with Punchtex casings for superior durability
- Dual, easy on/off legs straps with rear ankle & foot elastic straps
- Designed for beginner, intermediate, and professional Muay Thai students
- Lightweight build with anti-slip inner lining and curved shaping
- Fantastic shock absorption from additional padding over the shin and foot
- AAA Grade product
Thai Style Anklets are ideal for Muay Thai/Boxing training as they’re developed to assist in stabilising the ankle joint.
These anklets can also be used to cover the shin for those with sore shins or to prevent further injury.
The Thai Style Anklet will also assist in the prevention of slipping over during your training.
PUNCH® MUAY THAI TATTOO ANKLETS
- Designed to assist the joint stability of the ankle during martial arts training
- Comfortable stretch elastic cotton to assist in joint stability of the ankle during training/workouts
- Easy on/off
- 2 awesome colours & sizes with tattoo signature decals
A groin guard is a great piece of equipment for protection during Muay Thai training. Any injury to groin area can cause significant damage and that’s where the a quality groin guard will save you!
BLACK DIAMOND™ STEEL MUAY THAI GROIN GUARD
- Designed for superior protection against accidental groin strikes
- Engineered to ensure minimal interference when sparring
- Carbon fibre, mya coated steel cup for premium shock absorption
- 2 cup sizes
- Adjustable pull back, hook & loop closure for easy waist size adjustment
If you’re looking for head protection during Muay Thai sparring, Punch Equipment has you sorted with a range of quality Headgear for your protection. When it comes to head protection, its something that can’t be taken lightly. Strikes to the head over time can cause plenty of long-term damage. While a headgear won’t 100% stop all damage, it’s definitely better than using nothing at all. In terms of Muay Thai, a headgear can help you train such skills as elbow strikes and wearing a head guard won’t injure your sparring opponent.
TROPHY GETTERS® FULL FACE BOXING HEADGEAR
- Tested on humans® for over 10 years!
- Designed to protect the user from cuts & bruising during sparring
- Engineered with a fully sewn-in chin piece to cover all vital areas of the head
- Built with Punchcool® sweat-wicking panels inside to lower risk of headgear slip
- High visibility, Gel cheek padding to keep protection high & vision loss low
- Lace-up top & rear, hook & loop panel sections for an optimal head fit
- Extra thick eardrum protectors with horizontal strapping for eardrum injury prevention
- AAA Grade product = 2 years, extended manufacturing faults warranty included
URBAN NOSE/JAW FACE PROTECTOR BOXING HEADGEAR
- Designed to protect the student's nose & jaw
- Premium face-saver bar protection
- Lace top, Hook and Loop Back & Hook and Loop Chin Adjustable Sections
- Built for boxing sparring
- Made from Enduro material
The Belly Pad is designed to absorb punches, kicks and knees in Muay Thai specific training. So it’s a key piece of equipment if you’re training heavy hitters.
BLACK DIAMOND™ MUAY THAI BELLY PAD
- Tried and tested product for over a decade!
- Sleek Black Diamond™ design
- High chest, rib and abdominal protection
- Twin, hook and loop straps for greater security and stability
- Additional 'rips' target cushioning for added protection and accuracy
- Custom cut shaping for optimal body movement and fit
- Engineered with Punchtex™ superior casings
A focus pad is generally a smaller and precision pad aimed at mainly training accuracy and speed.
BLACK DIAMOND CLASSICS MUAY THAI BOXING FOCUS PADS
- Tried & tested product for over 10 years!
- Ideal for big hitters & professional Muay Thai pad holders
- Expertly hand made, double-stitched & built with a stunning pre-curved striking face
- Gel lined, injected foam padding for superior shock absorption
- Large palm ball for enhanced grip & greater pad control
- Thick hook & loop pull-back wrist straps to ensure holding stability
- Breathable finger covers to prevent moisture build & accidental finger injuries